What You'll Always Find at My Booth: Some of My Favorite Manicure & Pedicure Products
As beauty professionals, we all have those products we reach for again and again. The products that make our jobs easier, help create a better experience for our clients, and have earned a permanent place at our stations.
Over the years, I've discovered a handful of products that I truly love and rely on daily for manicure and pedicure services.
Today, I'm sharing a few of my favorites and why I love them.
My Favorite Manicure Products
💅 Super Nail Cuticle Oil
One product I never want to be without is Super Nail Cuticle Oil. I love using it to help keep my clients' nails and cuticles looking healthy and hydrated. It's one of those simple finishing touches that can make a big difference in the overall appearance of a manicure.
💅 Tammy Taylor Peel N Stick Files
If you've ever used Peel N Stick files, you know how convenient they are. I love Tammy Taylor's Peel N Stick Files because they allow me to quickly replace the file surface when needed. They help me stay efficient while maintaining proper sanitation practices in my booth.
💅 Tammy Taylor Peel N Stick Clean & Finish Buffer
Another staple at my station is the Tammy Taylor Peel N Stick Clean & Finish Buffer. I love the smooth finish it provides and how easy it is to switch out when needed. It's become one of my go-to tools for creating a polished final result.
💅 DND No Cleanse 600 Top Coat
If I had to choose one gel top coat that I reach for over and over again, it would be the DND No Cleanse 600 Top Coat. I love the shine it provides and the convenience of not having to wipe away a sticky layer after curing. It saves time while still giving clients a beautiful, glossy finish.
🦶 My Favorite Pedicure Products
Pedicures are one of my favorite services because there's nothing better than helping someone relax while also giving their feet a little extra care. Over time, I've found a few products that I consistently reach for because they deliver great results and help create a more enjoyable experience for my clients.
ForPro Stainless Steel Pedicure File
One of my favorite pedicure tools is the ForPro Stainless Steel Pedicure File. I love that it's durable, easy to sanitize. It's become a staple in my pedicure routine.
ForPro Stainless Steel Pedi File Refills
I also keep ForPro Stainless Steel Pedi File Refills on hand because they make it easy to maintain a fresh filing surface while extending the life of my pedicure file. They are more sanitary because you remove the file pad after each appointment and replace it with a new one for the next customer.
ForPro Nurture Paraffin Wax
ForPro Nurture Paraffin Wax is one of my favorite ways to add a little luxury to a service. Clients love the warm, soothing feeling, and it's especially wonderful for dry feet.
ForPro Cozies Hand and Foot Liners
I always keep ForPro Cozies Hand and Foot Liners stocked. These liners are another must-have for paraffin services. They help lock in moisture and warmth while making cleanup much easier, and keeping things more sanitary.
ForPro Heated Mitts and Booties
If you've never experienced heated mitts and booties during a paraffin treatment, you're missing out! They help maximize the benefits of the treatment while creating a relaxing spa-like experience that clients love.
ForPro Premium Callus No More! Callus Remover
When it comes to tackling stubborn calluses, Premium Callus No More! Callus Remover is one of my go-to products. It helps soften rough areas and makes the pedicure process more effective while helping clients leave with smoother feet.
Why These Products Stay at My Booth
As beauty professionals, we all have products that earn a permanent place in our workspace. For me, these products have become trusted favorites because they're reliable, easy to use, and help me create results my clients love.
While every nail technician develops their own preferences over time, these are a few of the products that have become essentials in my booth and part of my daily routine.
I'd love to hear from other beauty professionals—what products can you not live without at your station?
Thank you for stopping by SalonGirlie! 💕
**Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, while others are simply products I genuinely enjoy using in my booth. Regardless of whether a product is linked, every item mentioned is something I personally use and recommend.
Comments
Post a Comment